Tuesday, September 19, 2017

My Favorite Fall Outfits Tag

My Favorite Fall Outfits Tag
Hi! I'm so glad that it time for Fall outfits! One day I said "It's time for someone to do a fall tag!" So here one is! Hope you enjoy! Sorry some of the pictures are blurry.  




Here is a closer picture of the one above.

Rules:
1.You have to put at least 4 outfits.(More the better !)
2.Has to be you're favorite outfits.
3.If you're not having fun doing the tag don't do it!
4.You have to tag at least one person.

I Tag:
Liberty @The Elegant Cowgirl.
LaKaysha E at Calico and Lace
Daminika Stenersen at Walking in the Sonshine


Goodbye! ~Kylie












5 comments:

  1. I love this! Can't wait to do it. Thanks for tagging me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're Welcome! I Miss you all! I'm glad you like it!~ You're little cuz ,Kylie

      Delete
  2. LOVE! Can't wait to do it! Thank you so much!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat idea for a tag! Love the third outfit!!

    ♥Katie
    www.thekitkatstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete