Friday, November 3, 2017

Movies I Watched Recently Tag

                   Movies I Watched Recently Tag

Hi! I wanted to do a tag ,so here one is!


1. Ace Wonder
Image result for ace wonder picture

I Like this movie a lot. Though, I would not watch it all the time.
 


2. WHERE THE RED FERN GROWS
Image result for where the red fern grows pictures
The story is sad and tense , but even though, it a good movie. Mikayla doesn't like it. I can understand!
3.WILD STALLION
Image result for wild stallion movie pictures
A good movie if you like horses. Just have to over look the "save the wild horses" stuff. ;)
4.PENDRAGON, SWORD OF HIS FATHER

Image result for PENDRAGON, SWORD OF HIS FATHER  pictures
Got to be my favorite movie! Love, Love, Love it! Clean, Exciting , adventurous, and It has a good christen message.

 
5.Ann of Green Gables
Image result for Ann of Green Gables  pictures
My moms favorite movie.
 

6.Road to Avonlea (First ,and Second volume)
Image result for road to avonlea (first ,and second volume)Image result for road to avonlea (first ,and second volume)
 
 
7. A Night To Remember.
Image result for A Night To Remember
So sad , and tragic! The story of the Titanic. Have you watched it?

 
8.Charletts Web 
Image result for Charletts Web
Cute movie!

9. Seven Alone
Image result for Seven Alone
Sad, and exciting!
 
10. Due South: Pilot
Image result for Due South: Pilot
 I like it. Its about a Mountie! Its not only exciting , its funny to.

11.Walking Thunder
Image result for walking thunder movie
 A Funny movie, but a little weird.


 Hope you enjoyed!



I Tag:
Damara at Through My Eyes
Daminika at Walking in the Sonshine




Rules:
1. The movies must be movies you watched recently. (The past month?)
2. There are no more Rules! ;D


 So long!~Kylie

 

 

 
  

5 comments:

  1. I haven't watched a movie in a long time! Looks like some good ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo! I'm tagged! Thanks Kylie! I almost watched all of these. Ace Wonder! I love that movie. *Grins*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to watch Ace Wonder again... ;)

    ReplyDelete