Sunday, April 30, 2017

First post!

HI there it me Kylie!
This is my first post on my blog. So I'll tell you about my self. I'm Eleven years old, And I love taking pictures. I believe in God and I also like to knit, bake, read and paint.  I've did posts on my Mom's blog if you want to see them. I'm so excited to get a Blog. I'll probably put a lot of Pictures on my Blog. I live a Simple  life.
    The sun is out and I'm as happy as can be.  I hope you will enjoy reading my Blog.

                                    
                                                                                      ~ Kylie

6 comments:

  1. Hey there Kylie!!! <333
    Welcome to the world of blogs! I know I'll enjoy whatever you post on this blog!
    Love you, Cuz!! *Hugs* <33333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kylie!!! Welcome to the blogging world, I'm so glad you got a blog! I can't wait till you post some more!! <3333333

    ReplyDelete